What else do you get with your membership?
The Electrical Trades Union WA is proud to partner with services that benefit our members. In addition to Union Officials dedicated to improving your Wages and Conditions we are pleased to present the following offers to our membership -
Financial ETU members are entitled to a wide range of industrial and support services including:
• Advice on your rights and entitlements at work,
• Unfair dismissal representation,
• Specialist industrial legal support and advice,
• Workers compensation claims and assistance,
• Conducting workplace safety inspections,
• Identifying and rectifying workplace safety breaches,
• Support with accidents, injuries and fatalities.
• Superannuation Boards,
• Long Service Leave Boards,
• Apprenticeship Training Councils,
• Award and workplace agreement negotiations,
• Counselling or disciplinary matters,
• Pay and industrial matters.
DISCOUNTED HOME LOAN & CREDIT CARD RATES WITH ME BANK
Competitive variable home loan rates and credit card products exclusively for ETU members
DISCOUNTED LEGAL SERVICES
ETU members are entitled to access to an extensive range of legal services provided by Turner Freeman, including advice relating to
• Workers compensation,
• Motor vehicle/ transport accidents,
• Family law,
• Criminal matters,
• Wills and estates - ETU Members are entitled to a Free Standard Will
• Medical negligence,
• Conveyancing, and much more at a discounted rate.
Combined Skills Training Association (CSTA) - RTO 4525, provides a range of electrical industry training courses at a subsidised rate to ETU members. www.combinedskills.com.au
Project Management Vision is a Registered Training Organization (RTO #51178) who provides nationally recognised Post Trade Electrical courses. PMV are pleased to provide ETU Members with discounts on all training.
The ETU offers emergency ambulance cover up to $1000 as a safety net for members and their dependent family* if no other insurance applies.
*Dependant family is defined as spouse/partner, or any dependent children up to 18 yrs of age or up to 25 yrs of age if in full time study. Cover can be used twice per annum, thereafter approval will be required from the ETU State Council.
The ETU provides a safety net Journey Cover insurance to all members if they are injured travelling to or from work. The cover provides for 100% of wages up to $1200 per week for up to 104 weeks/2 years, to the age of 70.
ETU members are entitled to a $5000 death benefit or payment towards funeral costs, to the age of 70.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Access to Union Shopper (discounted movie tickets, gift cards, worldwide accommodation plus much more)
• Access to wholesale groceries Campbells (formerly Cash & Carry/FAL)
Get these benefits and more..